Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot like wasabee when I bust rhymes

My water is still water...
I think I need a new strategy, this one doesn't seem to be working too well.

Also, because of my vast fascination with music, I think I'm going to choose a song of the day each day. Its nothing special, just a song that I currently have on repeat. Because today is the first day I'm doing this, I figure I can pick four songs, one for each post.

Songs:

Heartbeat - Stereo Skyline
Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
Hello Beautiful - the Jonas Brothers
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Street Lights - Kanye West
Do You Feel - The Rocket Summer

I know, I got a little carried away... That's okay :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your taste in music. I listen to a bit of everything (which drives my mom nuts when i listen to music. lol.)
    One second i can be listening to jack johnson, then the next second ill have an abandon all ships, then ill change to rap or country.

    ReplyDelete