Monday, March 14, 2011

Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy

My favorite animal is a kangaroo.

I'm not quite sure where I could possibly go off of this first sentence, but I figured it was worth saying. It could show up later on a pop quiz. Or, at least that's what my teachers always tell me. Then it never comes up...

Lately I've been thinking alot about the future. And not necessarily the near future. More like my wedding and future family. I've planned out pieces and parts of my wedding, how many children I want to have someday, and even their names. This is weird, right? I think its weird. Especially when I haven't even started to think about what college I'll be attending...

I realized earlier that it wasn't very fair of me not to describe myself at all. So, to please you, I decided that I will tell you 15 things that I think could be interesting to know about me.

1. I love hardwood floors.
2. I can't concentrate on conversation if the tv's on. My boyfriend can vouch for that one. Haha.
3. My socks never match. Except for one pair that I love so much, I am willing to break this rule for them.
4. In the summer, I always sit cross-legged in the car. I try not to do this in the winter and spring because I feel bad if I get the seat all dirty.
5. I love the smell of Play-Doh.
6. I really like photography, although I haven't had much of a chance to take many pictures lately.
7. I hate strawberry milk and whoever invented it.
8. On the other hand, I love chocolate milk and would marry it if I could.
9. I actually love making lists. Usually of random, unimportant things. So I'm loving every minute of this.
10. I sing almost as much as I breathe. Not that I'm very good at it... Haha.
11. I'm a major procrastinator. Currently, I'm using this blog to keep from working on my World History which I am quite far behind in...
12. I love surprises.
13. I am actually very observant and a good listener.
14. I always write down things that people say that I think are funny. Maybe I'll write a post with nothing but quotes one day.
15. I'm scared to make drastic changes to my hair. Like, really scared...

It was actually pretty easy to come up with random things about me... Probably because there are so many. Hm.. Well, off to do my work on my history while in my journalism class, haha. What a rebel, right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love making lists too, but i hate suprises.
    And Chocolate milk is pretty awesome as well.
    As much as i hate to admit it, im a procrastinator too :(

    ReplyDelete